pharma& aspires to breathe new life into proven medicines through our fully integrated business model by guaranteeing the enduring availability, dependability, and quality of essential drugs worldwide that patients and healthcare providers rely on.
Accessing effective medicine is a primary goal for both healthcare providers and patients, and it can be devastating when those medicines are no longer available.
Whether a former blockbuster or niche medicine, pharma& acquires the worldwide rights to these needed medicines and remains committed to doing whatever it takes to maintain and develop the value of these medicines for all who depend on them.
At pharma& we continuously strive to achieve our vision through our portfolio of established and essential medicines and integrated organization with global reach.
portfolio of established and essential medicines
As medicines become more mature, they are often given lower priority within a company portfolio and eventually may be discontinued. Our global strategy focuses on acquiring the worldwide rights to specialty treatments to secure long-term access to established and essential medicines across various specialized therapy areas.
pharma& has acquired and integrated 11 medicines over the past five years, and it seeks to continue to adapt and grow its portfolio across a wide range of therapy areas, with an increasing focus on hematological and oncological treatments. pharma&’s portfolio of established and essential medicines includes:
- Anafranil® (clomipramine hydrochloride) for psychiatric disorders
- Farydak® (panobinostat), a hematology treatment
- Pegasys® (peginterferon alfa-2a), an immunostimulant
- Rubraca® (rucaparib), an oncology treatment
pharma& also continues undertaking the ongoing Rubraca® (rucaparib) clinical trial program.
integrated organization with global reach
With its subsidiaries, joint ventures, and partners, pharma& is a fully integrated organization. This unique approach enables pharma& to provide its portfolio of medicines to eligible patients worldwide by spanning the continuum of manufacturing, distribution, healthcare providers, administration/access, and patient support.
- pharma& directly engages with healthcare providers in Europe and the U.S.A. to promote Rubraca® (rucaparib) and Farydak® (panobinostat) in approved markets and indications.
- By providing supply to partners, pharma& distributes its medicines globally.
- pharma&’s joint venture with Heritage Biologics LLC and Summit SD LLC supports the distribution and provision of patient support services within the U.S.A.
- Loba Biotech GmbH, a subsidiary of pharma&, will support the product manufacturing and active pharmaceutical ingredients production for Pegasys® (peginterferon alfa-2a).