Regional Procurement Manager
pharma& is a privately owned company satisfying needs for highly unique original specialty care niche products in Europe. The Company utilizes its expertise in pharmaceutical markets and its access to capital to acquire and license niche branded products.
Responsible for end to end supply chain operational activities for defined product and/or stakeholder portfolio(s) and for implementing Regional Supply Chain Business Processes leveraging “SAP Business ByDesign”.
- Initiate and Support cross-functional Sales & Operational Planning review processes with internal and external partners.
- Plan and maintain long-term supply forecast and order forecast on a monthly basis.
- Translate System based demand forecast to supply forecast and place respective Purchase Orders with suppliers.
- Establish Inventory Policies and Safety Stock Levels for API, WIP and Finished Products.
- Identify and manage projects to improve data standardisation, data accuracy and data integrity – drive implementation, improvement and streamlining processes in “SAP Business ByDesign”.
- Maintain “SAP Business ByDesign” system up to date of assigned product portfolio by SKU, lead-time, expiration date, and obsolescence.
- Ensure material master data for finished and semi-finished products, raw materials as well as vendor and customer master data is created and maintained according to established standards.
- Support the review of current Business Processes within Supply Chain and assess for effectiveness, efficiency, level of integration, robustness and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external contacts in manufacturing, packaging suppliers, supply chain, Regulatory Affairs, QA.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that promotes a culture of lean business processes, systems and continuous improvement.
- Interface with internal and third party Distributors as well as external Suppliers to resolve day to day supply chain and logistics issues. Includes issues related to product supply, forecast adjustments / variations, supplier service and customer performance.
- Lead cross-functional supply review meetings with internal and external partners.
- Manage all supply chain aspects of product integration, including inventory transfers.
- Execute the purchase and sales order processes from receiving incoming orders, placing purchase orders, through confirming and tracking shipments to delivery and payment in order to meet customer requirements.
- Support accurate and timely invoicing to customer and work closely with Corporate Finance Accounts Receivable on open issues.
- Track shipping activities for adherence to agreed lead-times and schedules and work with appropriate internal / external parties to expedite activities as needed.
- Communicate supply chain and logistics issues and delays promptly and facilitate resolution as needed.
- Maintain records and prepare reports relating to Customer and Supplier performance with respect to timing, quantity and planning horizons.
- Advanced Degree in business or science
- Minimum 5 years supply chain experience
- Regional product planning experience
- Understanding of supply chain management in a complex sourcing & distribution environment
- Working knowledge of international GMP requirements and quality systems
- Strong communication and influencing skills and comfortable with dealing with individuals from different functional areas and at all levels within and outside of an organization.
- Demonstrated experience participating in cross functional teams
- Effective analytical and project management skills with demonstrated success in problem solving
- Ability to write SOPs and interact with Quality/Regulatory department
- Proven ability to make independent and objective decisions and to work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to work independently with internal and external groups on multiple simultaneous projects